January 06, 2011

Bad blogger!!

I'm such an awful blogger! It's been like 7 months since my last blog! I put a lot of stuff on facebook so I forget to come here and really "write" it down.

We are all doing great. Marshall is doing amazing in school and Ben will be turning 4 in a couple of weeks! Very hard to believe that he will be starting preschool come August! My class starts back on January 11th and I should be done in May! Dustin and I are buying the house we have been renting. We close February 15th! It's been a whirlwind of paperwork and craziness but we are excited! That's all for now! Hopefully I can think of some more stuff to update everyone on. Love you all!

new

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!