June 24, 2010

Just some updates!

Once again, lots of stuff has happened since I last blogged! Marshall decided to go to "big boy" school so we have decided to let him...so no homeschooling for us...at least for now. We have him all registered and he starts August 5th! He is super excited and I am excited for him.

Dustin has surgery on his nose 2 weeks ago and recovery is going well. He goes back to work tomorrow and I'm sure he is ready to get out of this house!! I'm pretty ready too. I've stayed here pretty much 24/7 to take care of him...but both boys have strep throat so we will be staying in for another couple of days.

I've also started running a few times a week. I'm doing a program called Learn to Run. It trains you to run a 10K in 13 weeks. I don't know about all that but I'm following it and hoping to get my butt in shape. I still have some winter weight that I need to lose.

I've been slacking on taking pictures so I'll try to get some new one's up here next time I blog.
new

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!