December 10, 2009

Updates

Haven't updated in awhile so I figured I should. The boys and I are still living in Missouri with my dad. Dustin came home for Thanksgiving and will be back for Christmas in about 2 weeks. We got our orders and will be going to Cannon AFB in New Mexico. Our report no later then date is May 31st. The boys and I will be heading back to Florida after Christmas...thank GOODNESS because I'm freezing my butt off!!! Marshall is loving his school here and his friends...Ben's just happy but misses his daddy pretty bad.

new

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!