October 02, 2009

Blackmail for those teenage years....

I probably shouldn't share this but it's too funny NOT to. The boys normally get in the shower with me at some point...and eventually the noticed that mommy is not the same as them. I've always been honest with them and I tell them the correct names for things. Well the other day I was getting dressed and Marshall asked me if a doggy had bitten off my weeder (weiner) when I was a little girl. Omg..It took me a few minutes to quit laughing long enough to answer him...because he was genuinely concerned for me. I told him that we had already talked about this and that mommies don't have weeders. Then he goes "oh yeah! They have baginas!" That's our boy.

new

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!