January 06, 2009

Good News

Marshall has outgrown his milk allergy! Soooooo happy about this! We've dealt with it since he was 15 months old. It's nice to be able to buy a whole gallon of milk for around $3 than buying a half gallon of soy for the same price. Now, it looks like Ben can't tolerate any kind of juice. I still dilute it quite a bit but he can't even have that little of it. I have to watch his fruit intake as well. Thankfully he has discovered a love for chocolate milk so he isn't too sad. I have to take him for his 2 year check up pretty soon. I can't believe it's been two years! Ben is way more talkative than Marshall was at this age. He is even starting to get a little smart with his answers. Last time I weighed him he was around 27lbs. That's 5 more pounds than Marshall was at two. Ben definitely loves to eat. He loves to eat all the things normal toddlers wouldn't eat and hates the things normal toddlers would. Except for hotdogs...this kid LOVES hotdogs. Cold ones. That's all we hear all day long is..I wanna hotdog! I wanna HOTDOG! Actually as I type this he is in my lap begging for one at 9:30 in the morning...AFTER he had waffles.
6
t'y56]y76575]7]]7777777\55555556777777777777777777777
(That was from Marshall)

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!