June 10, 2011

Running

I've been running pretty quite a bit in the last week. I'm sure everyone on Facebook is tired of my run updates so I'm going to post them on here to keep track.

June 2nd (Day 1)run time- 17:18 *1 mile
June 3rd (Day 2)run time- 17:00 *1 mile
June 4th *didn't run
June 5th *didn't run
June 6th (Day 3)run time- 16:39 *1 mile (after my 1 mile timed run I ran another half mile)
June 7th (Day 4)run time- 15:56 *1 mile
June 8th (Day 5)*worked on distance only. 1.5 miles
June 9th *didn't run
June 10th (Day 6)run time- 13:31 *1 mile

new

No comments:

The Greer Family

The Greer Family
Dustin, Lisa, Benjamin, & Marshall

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Lisa is a SAHM to Marshall & Ben and she is also going to school online to be a medical assistant. Dustin is a Staff Sergeant in the Air Force. Marshall just turned 6 and is finishing up his first year of school. He absolutely loves Soccer. Ben turned 4 in January and will start preschool in the Fall. He has a great imagination and is super funny and sweet!